annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

riliable storekeeper of StonKraftIndia

Hey you there, stop! I want your attention. Do you want to know why? Because the storekeeper of StonKraftIndia, who is a trustful en reliable person, served my very well. Try it out by yourself. Buy something from his store and you don’t get disappointed. I am very satisfied with my new Shiva Lingam and the long during aftersales of this storekeeper. I received a damaged Statue at home. I think first we overlooked it both. But when I saw it and told him, he directly promised me a new statue, free of cost. He said, please give me some time to find a new, better one.  After several weeks I got an email with some pictures of my new Shiva Lingam, beautiful and on inch bigger than the first. I am so happy that I want to share my positive experience with all of you. Visit the StonKraftIndia store!

Bericht 1 van 4
laatste antwoord
3 ANTWOORDEN 3

who is the storekeeper of StonKraftIndia ??

I don't find him in your feedback (8) on Ebay.

I don't think the Community is the right place to give feedback.

Bericht 2 van 4
laatste antwoord

Dit is zo'n geweldige verkoper,die geen feedback geeft. 

harekrishnakabita heeft als koper wel een lovende fb gegeven op 14 sept.

Dit is idd de plaats niet om zulke dingen te plaatsen,reclame???

Bericht 3 van 4
laatste antwoord

I gave too early a negative and unfair feedback to Sacha Gupta, the shopkeeper of StonKraftIndia. On a too early moment my feedback was negative and dishonest. I wanted it deleted from the feedback list. Sacha had only beautiful green signs and then an ugly red sign from me. And he got it in a dishonest way. I was putting Sacha unnecessary in a unfavorable light. I began to understand that Sacha was still searching behind the scenes for a solution for me and in the meantime he found one. I got totally free of charge a new Shiva Lingam statue, even bigger then the first one. My behavior till then was too thoughtless and negative and that was not right to Sacha. So I was convinced that my negative feedback had to be deleted from the site of StonKraftIndia. I could had use the second line under my feedback but I think that not many people would read it after such a negative feedback. I was convinced that I had to write new feedback about Sacha on that site. Feedback that would tell the truth and that would set him in the right daylight. Unfortunately I found out that this was not possible. Due to this terrible discovery I went searching for other opportunities and found the site of the community. I looked at some stories and thought mine would fit well between it. Why not? Now I am very sorry that I used the wrong place for my excuses to Sacha. But, Sachin from StonKraftIndia earned his positive feedback and more than that. And thank God he got it. Furthermore I will ask all of you to forgive me please that I used the wrong medium for my excuses to Sacha. I am 59 years old now but probably not too old to learn.

Bericht 4 van 4
laatste antwoord