annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Twee boeken niet aangekomen koperbescherming onduidelijk

Hello,

On march 20th and 21st this year I ordered two books from a seller (not sure if I can use names), neither book was received. After a back and forth it became clear that they didn't want or couldn't send me a tracking code. I asked for a refund, they replied by saying they received the return items (I didn't return them) and that I would receive a refund in the following 3-5 business days. It has been 7-8 business days at this point and I'm still waiting.

Escalating via Ebay gets me the message that the two items aren't covered by buyer protection while on the page of the two books it states:

Kopersbescherming van eBay is van toepassing. Sommige specifieke aankopen worden niet gedekt door de kopersbescherming Meer weten?

Meaning they are covered by buyer protection. Looking over the list with exceptions, the books aren't mentioned so that with "Kopersbescherming van eBay is van toepassing" leads me to think that they should be covered.

So which is it and how do I get my money back for things that were never delivered (if sent at all)?

Kind regards,

Gerben

Bericht 1 van 1
laatste antwoord
0 ANTWOORDEN 0