annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

ik wil iets kopen via Ebay en als zekerheid bood verkoper het "eBay Buyer-Seller Protection" plan??

Verkoper meldde mij het volgende?

We can close this transaction using eBay Buyer-Seller Protection , in this way both of us will be 100% protected . I will explain you step by step how eBay Buyer-Seller Protection works : For the first time I need full delivery details (full name and full address) so I can start the transaction. After I receive this information from you I will contact eBay and I will forward them our information ( name, address and product sold - bought). As soon as eBay will receive this information, they will register the transaction and will provide us the bill which contains all transaction details (payment details , delivery details , our details including my scanned ID) ..As soon as you will receive the eBay Notification you must make and confirm the payment to eBay not directly to me .As soon as the payment is made and confirmed to eBay , eBay will inform me and I will start the delivery The shipping from Poland to all European countries takes 1-3 working days and it`s free. As soon as you receive the products you will have another 1 month inspection period. After the inspection period is finished you must contact eBay again and tell them that everything is fine and you are agree with products received so eBay can release the payment to me. If you are not agree with products received , you must contact eBay , they will cancel the transaction between us and will full refund money without any costs for you , also you have to return the products to me (I will pay the delivery costs) . Let me know if you are still interested because as I said I need some details from you so I can start the transaction .
Also here you can find more details about how eBay-Guarantee Buyer-Seller Protection works "http://pages.ebay.de/ebay-garantie/kaeuferschutz.html" . I wait, Thanks

Klopt dit verhaal? Kan ik met een gerust hart geld overmaken?

Groet, H. Kok Lemmer

Bericht 3 van 3
laatste antwoord
2 ANTWOORDEN 2

ik wil iets kopen via Ebay en als zekerheid bood verkoper het "eBay Buyer-Seller Protection" plan??

u bedoelt i.p.v. koper, verkoper neem ik aan.

Bericht 1 van 3
laatste antwoord

Deze koper probeert u op te lichten door te strooien met eBay termen.

Het is een variant op de aloude 'fake eBay escrow' truuk.

Bericht 2 van 3
laatste antwoord