annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

interresse in auto vanuit finland

hallo

er is mijn een vw eos aangeboden vanuit Finland, dit is wat ik krijg toe gestuurd

is dit oplichterij, of hoe moet ik het zien

heb er nl nog nooit van gehoord

hoor graag van jullie

I've attached you the pictures. The car is already in a shipping company possession, ready for delivery, so No pick up is available. I asked them to allow viewers to go there and inspect the car but their reply was "We are not a showroom!" In this case, I will offer a 15-day period to inspect the car from the moment you receive it.

The final price is 7,200 EUR + shipping to your door. For an accurate shipping cost please include your shipping address in your next email.

The delivery agent will take care of all the papers. The title, 2x keys, service book are provided. Everything will be sent along with the car.

I will only conclude the transaction through eBay for our own protection. They act as a neutral third party. I shall explain to you the process, so that you know what you are getting into!

If we decide to proceed with this transaction, I will have to contact eBay and provide them all the necessary information, so they can start the process right away. I will be needing your eBay user name(if you have one), full name, address and phone number for that. You will receive a notification from eBay shortly after that, together with all the instructions to follow and the invoice as well.

Regarding the payment, you will be instructed to deposit the money to an eBay bank account. They will hold and insure your money until receipt of the vehicle in good condition. That is how their buyer protection policy is working. As far as the seller concerns, I will be glad to know that eBay has the possession of the money during the delivery period. That is my insurance.

As soon as I will have the confirmation from eBay that the funds have been deposited to their account, I will immediately start the shipping process. The car will be delivered to your address in no more than 5 working days. You will be given a 15 days inspection period from the day you receive the car at home.

If you decide to hold the car, then you will have to authorize eBay to release the funds to me, and the transaction will be completed. If you will not be satisfied with the vehicle, you will be able to send it back through the same shipping company, and ask eBay to return the funds to you. Though I am sure you will love the car and will not want to return it, it is good to know that you do have this second option available.

If you wish to proceed with the purchase, please provide me your eBay user name (only if you are eBay member), your full name, address for delivery and phone number so I can initiate the deal through eBay right away. If you do not have an eBay account this is not an issue, we can do business through my account, even if you are not registered with eBay; as my buyer you will be fully covered by them. Or if you want feedback on eBay, you can sign up with eBay in your country, it is very easy and free and you can have an eBay user name instantly.

I hope I explained everything to you ok. After we complete all these above steps I can only hope that you should be fully satisfied as the new owner of my car. 

Kind regards, Kaitlyn Landvik

Bericht 3 van 3
laatste antwoord
2 ANTWOORDEN 2

Dit is een poging tot oplichting.

https://www.google.com/search?q=fake+ebay+escrow

Bericht 1 van 3
laatste antwoord

Borg voor kopers
Borg voor verkopers

Lees dit goed door,het bestaat dus wel,maar het vreemde vind ik,dat de auto al klaar voor verzending staat.

Wat is de feedback van de verkoper en de ebay naam.

U hebt gereageerd via ebay,dus uw naam en adres is al bekend bij de verkoper.

Waarom wordt het dus  nogmaals gevraagd,

Als de auto niet bevalt,wie betaalt de retourzending.

Bericht 2 van 3
laatste antwoord