annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Ebay automatically changes the shipping costs to the wrong values (tables)

Hello Everyone,

Not too long ago Ebay changed the shipping cost menu. It is very akward and is a lot of work to fill in all the proper costs for each country. I cannot use the same shipping for an item, because of the different shipping costs, like a small package up to 2 kg which does not fit through the letterbox:

Country         Shipping costs

Belgium         9 euro

Germany       11 euro

Poland            16 euro

Norway          18,50 euro

USA                 25,55 euro

Canada         25,55 euro

China             35 euro

Etc

So free shipping isn't an option as well, because of the large differences.

So, I made different tables with different shipping cost. Table #7 is for small packages up to 2 kg, which fit most of my post. But every time I used this table, Ebay changes it to table #2, which I made for letters up to 50 grams.

I have written Ebay about it twice, but still no answer after 9 days, so I have written them for the third time today.

There is something wrong with the website, not with my settings and tables, I checked them 7 times by now and every time Ebay changes my international shipping costs to the wrong numbers, I try to change them back. But when I look later that day, again I see the wrong numbers.

So, I receive 4,65 euro or even less for packages up to 2 kg now, while they cost me between 9 en 35 euro to ship, depending on the country. Needless to say I am losing money, because of this error on the website.

I cannot tell a client who just bought a camera lens, wait a miniute, you have to pay 8 euro more. Because they won't do that and I lose a sale. And even if they will pay, this cost me way too much trouble and my good  name I build in the 20 years I have been on Ebay.

Did one of you also experience this problem?

And why does Ebay not respond?

Bericht 1 van 1
laatste antwoord
0 ANTWOORDEN 0