annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Beware: Seller asks Buyer to close INR case before resent item received

This is a short story that I want to share with you Buyers who have to deal with "interesting" Sellers.

I ordered and paid for a small item from China to be shipped to the EU on August 20 and by the end of October still nothing received so my patience ran out.

day-1 BUYER (ME): Opening an INR case.

day-2 SELLER: "We are happy to provide our customers with good service and shopping experience. We have investigated the shipping and it seems the parcel got lost. We will deal with it today. Thanks and have a nice day."

day-3 BUYER (ME): Ackowledging the Seller for dealing with lost parcel. Thanking the Seller for their service.

day-4 SELLER: "Hi G. Thank you for your understanding, we will send you ******** tomorrow, after the package is made, we will send you a tracking number so that you can check the package information. Best Wishes! M."

day-4 SELLER: "The tracking number is: UG********YP, please be patient."

day-5 SELLER: "Hi, we have sent the package for you. According to the platform rules we need to process your return request on November 5th, otherwise the platform will intervene, so we need your help. This is very important to us, can you please cancel the return request, if you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us, we are happy to help customers."

day-5 BUYER (ME): Contacting ebay Support - "Dear Support, Seller asks me to close the INR case before I have received the resent item. See this message: https: mesg.ebay.nl/mesgweb/ViewMessageDetail/0/All/******** Please advise, thank you and best regards, G."

day-6 EBAY SUPPORT: "I can understand that you feel insecure as seller is asking you to close the item not received case, as they have send a replacement with tracking number # UG********YP. - - First of all I would recommend you to NOT close the case voluntarily until you have received the replacement from the seller or received 100 % resolution (like full refund or delivery of the resent goods). - - Furthermore, I would request you to ask eBay to step in within 21 business days from the date case was opened, in order to consider your transaction eligible for eBay money back guarantee. Remember, you can check the status of the request at any time in the Purchase history page. - - Rest assured you don’t have to worry as your funds are safe with us."

day-6 BUYER (ME): Telling the Seller that we still have two weeks time to conclude.

day-7 SELLER: "Please believe us. We are sincere sellers. I'm sure the package will arrive soon, hopefully this case doesn't turn out bad."

So well, and here the communication stops.

All in all, I do not give in Seller's demand to close INR before receiving resent item. And so if resent item does not arrive within the time limit set by the ebay case system, I will request ebay to step in for a refund.

This is what I share with you today.

Bericht 1 van 1
laatste antwoord
0 ANTWOORDEN 0