annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Identification/value of Franklin Mint doll?

abbyabsinthe
Community-lid

Hello everyone,

I recently found a wonderful porcelain doll on a flee market for 3 euros. She is approx. 40 cm tall, wears a long straight blonde wig with a fringe, has got blue eyes and a dark blue dress with flowers, a large pink satin bow on front and big collar. With a plastic standard, and socks but no shoes.

A mark in the back of her neck says FHD 1992, which should mean it's a Franklin Mint doll made in 1992? She does not resemble a celebrity whatsoever.

If anyone could help me I'd be forever grateful!

Here is a close-up of her face:

face close up

and a picture of her body with underwear (in the left corner you can see a tiny bit of her dress):

doll body

-- Bewerkt door abbyabsinthe op 17 Nov 2011 15:25 CET

Geaccepteerde oplossingen (1)

Geaccepteerde oplossingen (1)

stephanthecollector
Community-lid

Yes it is Franklin Mint and designed by Janet Ness (i think) she is one of the designers! and has designed other models in 1992

Antwoorden (3)

Antwoorden (3)

kopersbescherming
Community-lid

Claudia Schiffer

stephanthecollector
Community-lid

The value depends on the condition of the doll and/or if the doll is rare, for more information you can google it.

the value varies between 30 euro's and 70 euro's however if you want to sell it in a online auction the doll might not sell for its real value, the dolls are very populair in the USA so you might want to try it there!

abbyabsinthe
Community-lid

Thanks alot! Do you have any idea of the value? 🙂

Een vraag stellen