annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Import taxes

The item was advertised for 295 USD. The import taxes were calculated at USD 83.54. I made a bid of 220 USD and the seller accepted my bid. I calculated the import taxes (excluding shipping cost from the US to the Netherlands) as follows: 

As far as I know from Dutch law I have to pay 2,5% import taxes and 21% value added taxes. That makes 23,5% on USD (220+45,97) = USD 62,50.

By the way, shipping cost from US to the Netherlands are USD 45,97. That is not the problem.

I have asked the seller: why do I have to pay the calculated amont of USD 83,54 instead of USD 62,50? He answered me that he has nothing to do with that. He says It is eBay policy and calculation.

Meanwhile when I go back now  to the advertised item, ebay increased the import taxes on the item from USD 83,54 to USD 106,60. That is cheating by ebay. Why do they have the right to do so?

Why does not ebay calculate the taxes on the new price? Why does not eBay follow Dutch law? Why increases eBay the amount due for import taxes after the deal is closed"

Again, this is cheating by eBay. It is a illigitimate business model of ebay!!

Geaccepteerde oplossingen (0)

Antwoorden (1)

Antwoorden (1)

Waarom in het Engels ?

Was het soms verzonden via GPS (Global Shipping Programm "

Dan ben je de klos, kijk maar even in community en tik in GLS

Advies Wat ik al eerder heb gegeven,  kijk eerst wat de afzender doet met GLS, nooit kopen bij zulke afzenders, heel vaak problemen.

Een vraag stellen
Berichten met de meeste kudos