annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Refund as guest buyer

Dear ebay Community,

first: I don't speak dutch, so I'm very sorry that I have to state my case in english.

second: my case is very complex, I will try my best to explain as good as possible.

I (a german) ordered an item from a seller from the UK to my girlfriend living in Nijmegen over ebay.nl. One letter of the postcode got mixed up, but DHL still attempted to deliver the package to the right adress (leaving only a note in the postbox instead of ringing the bell, TWICE). At the end the package is send back to the seller in UK. I contacted him via my new made account and he said I should send him a refund request. 

Now the problem:

I can't! In the guest portal I can only see tracking details and contact the seller via message, but there is no refund button. When I try to do it via paypal (leading my to the ebay resolution center) I have to log in to a normal ebay account. But since I placed the order as a guest, that is not possible. I also tried to link the order to a newly made account (by clicking on the feedback button from the guest order view and then registering an account, read that would be possible) but that also didn't give me access to the refund button. 

Does anyone have an idea what to do?

Bericht 1 van 1
laatste antwoord
0 ANTWOORDEN 0