annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Internet Fraud

Dear all,

I have a problem.

There is someone who had an interest in item, that i have  sale on ebay.

Whoever the interest him or her give this email address, to act so on.

This  person sends me a bank transfer overview so it get paid, if I send by email the send proof.

It looked really professional. And the name and email of the bank tapped.

So,, My Item  (500 euro en sending cost ) .are gone

After  sending a few emails I received no answer, I sent a threatening email.

Now today. I get the a email back.

And I was not happy with it
See below:

Internet fraud wrote

Firstly, you got it all wrong. lol because i am not the owner of this account at all i just hacked his eBay account so from now on i'm getting off this mail,

Secondly,  i just put you on end till today so my other items will deliver to the delivery address i gave you so i have left Ocean side CA  to my country i will still be coming back but not now i have to settle my family with this money. So just be glad that i did not collect much from you... Neither Owner of this account or that Tera Gregston. are aware that i already implicate them because they know nothing about this especially the delivery address he goes to work in the morning and come back at night and when the item is about to deliver in her door step i go there to receive it just be careful so that i will not use your address to fraud when i come back. I am sorry man, i need to survive out here and i will be coming back soon. If you'd like, we can work together as partner and i will be sending item to you and we can share money, but if you'd like to prosecute me, Come find me in Somalia and i will be expecting and readily waiting for you. **bleep** your mother **bleep**er..... Take this is for you.. **bleep**.. check out those pictures. I have your name and address and your bank account information for fraud next time if you try to press further legal action. Again i am telling you now that neither the owner or the Tera Gregston. knows about this scam SO DON'T GO AND HARASS THEM SO THAT YOU DON'T GET SUED. I AM JUST USING ANY ADDRESS TO CARRY OUT MY SCAM. OKAY

My question is, what can I do before any more victims?

Please Help me!

Bericht 1 van 2
laatste antwoord
1 ANTWOORD 1

Internet Fraud

Wat moeten wij (nederlandse leden op dit forum) met dit verhaal in krom engels ?

Als er fraude is, neem kontact met Ebay op (zie hulp en contact paginas)

Bericht 2 van 2
laatste antwoord