annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

No refund received

Hello,

About a month ago I purchased some mesh heads for drumming. I wanted to cancel the purchase because I decided I didn't like them. The item wasn't send to me yet. I contacted the seller and he cancelled the order. I got an email saying that the seller wanted to cancel the order and if I didn't agree with that, to login to ebay and contact the seller. I thought: okay, all is well. He is going to cancel it and I don't have to do anything. 

7 days later I saw that the case was closed because I didn't reply, like I said above, I really thought it wasn't needed to reply because I agreed to cancel the order. 

As of today I still haven't received my money back, nor an item. I tried to contact the seller last week but he doesn't reply. What should I do to get my money back? I can't open a new order cancellation because that already happened. Is the next step to open a dispute on PayPal?

Bericht 1 van 2
laatste antwoord
1 ANTWOORD 1

No refund received

1.Ebay medewerkers lezwen deze rubriek niet.

2. U bent bij Ebay.nl ingeschreven, waarom dat diot hele verhaal in het engels ?

3. Er is kennelijk wel het een en ander misgegaan, u had al een claim ingediend. Apart by paypal weet ik niet of dat kan. Toch de verkoper blijven mailen of hij het geld terugstiort. Verder is er weinig aan te doen (tenzij het om een groot bedrag gaat)

Bericht 2 van 2
laatste antwoord